From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Interfaces in computing)
|Look up interface in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Interface may refer to:
- Interfaces (journal)
- Interface, a regular feature of academic journals in which numerous views are given on a special topic, and then summarized by a special guest editor.
- Journal of the Royal Society Interface
- The Technology Interface International Journal is an official journal of the International Association of Journals and Conferences
- Interface (chemistry), boundary surface
- Interface in the work environment, a point of interaction between systems or work groups.
- Social interface, a concept in sociology
- Interface (computing), a point of interaction between hardware and/or software
- Interface (chat)
- Interface (object-oriented programming)
- Interface (band), music group based on Long Island, NY
- Interface (novel), by "Stephen Bury" (Neal Stephenson and "J. Frederick George" (George Jewsbury))
- Interface, Inc., carpet manufacturer
- Interface (Star Trek: The Next Generation), episode of the television show
- Interface area, Catholic/Protestant border in Northern Ireland
- Interface:2010, Marketing Standards NGO
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.