From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up interior or Interior in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Interior may refer to:
- Interior Serrekunda, football team
- Interior (topology), mathematical concept that includes, for example, the inside of a shape
- Interior design, the trade of designing an architectural interior
- Interior (Degas) (also known as The Rape), painting by Edgar Degas
- The Interior (novel), by Lisa See
- Interior (play), 1895 play by Belgian playwright Maurice Maeterlinck
- Interior, South Dakota
- Interior Township, Michigan
- Interior ministry, sometimes called the ministry of home affairs
- United States Department of the Interior
- British Columbia Interior, commonly known as "The Interior"
- All pages beginning with "Interior"
- All pages with titles containing "Interior"
- List of geographic interiors
- Interiors (disambiguation)
- Inter (disambiguation)
- Inside (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interior.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.