From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Interlaken or Interlochen may refer to:
- Interlaken, California, town located in Santa Cruz County
- Interlaken, New Jersey, borough located in Monmouth County
- Interlaken, New York, village in the Finger Lakes Region
- Interlochen, Michigan, unincorporated community in Grand Traverse County
- Interlochen Center for the Arts, Interlochen, Michigan
- Camp Interlaken, former summer camp for girls in New Hampshire
- Camp Interlaken JCC, summer camp in Wisconsin
- Interlaken Park (Seattle) and the surrounding neighborhood
- Interlaken, village in Switzerland between Lake Brienz and Lake Thun
- Interlaken Lakeside Reserve, Tasmania, Australia
- Interlaken (networking), a high-speed serial interconnect protocol
- Interlaken, a variety of seedless grapes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.