From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up interlingua in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Interlingua may be one of the following:
- Interlingua, an auxiliary language developed by the International Auxiliary Language Association.
- An alternative name for Latino Sine Flexione, a largely defunct auxiliary language developed by Giuseppe Peano.
- A general term describing any international auxiliary language. See also interlinguistics.
- A language-neutral representation of semantic and grammatical concepts; see Interlingual machine translation.
- A name given to the fictional "basic speech" used in science fiction settings, such as Star Trek and the works of Robert A. Heinlein.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interlingua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.