Interlude (visual novel)
Interlude (インタールード Intārūdo?) is an anime and visual novel by Longshot told in parallel novel style that follows the events around three women. Interlude was originally released for the Sega Dreamcast on March 13, 2003, a rare occurrence for visual novels, as most are released for the PC first. PlayStation 2 and PC ports were later also released. The PS2 version received a 'The Best' budget price re-release on March 1, 2007.
- The unnamed protagonist and the role that the player assumes. He is only voiced in the OVA.
Voiced by: Masakazu Morita (Japanese), Marlowe Gardiner-Heslin (English)
- Aya Watsuji (和辻 綾 Watsuji Aya?)
- A girl that is going insane. Aya is a skilled archer and lives alone in a town empty of people. Aya thinks that if she acts that if everything is normal, then everyone would return.
Voiced by: Houko Kuwashima (Japanese), Terri Hawkes (English)
- Izumi Marufuji (丸藤 泉美 Marufuji Izumi?)
- An office lady.
Voiced by: Mami Kingetsu (Japanese), Stephanie Martin (English)
- Maiko Tamaki (玉城 麻衣子 Tamaki Maiko?)
- The protagonist's childhood friend.
Voiced by: Yukari Tamura (Japanese), Stephanie Anne Mills (English)
A three episode OVA directed by Tatsuya Nagamine was produced and licensed by Toei Animation. It premiered in 2004 on SkyPerfecTV and was released on DVD in 2005. It was distributed in English speaking countries by Geneon Entertainment. A Japanese-audio English-subtitle version was made available for streaming free on Crunchyroll in April 2011.
- Interlude at Shall Luck (Japanese)
- Interlude OVA Official website (Japanese)
- Interlude (OVA) at Anime News Network's Encyclopedia
- Interlude at The Visual Novel Database
|This visual novel–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This anime original video animation–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|