From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Intermountain (disambiguation))
Intermountain commonly refers to several terms including:
- Intermountain Manufacturing Company - an aircraft manufacturing company in the US in the 1960s
- Intermountain West region of North America
- intermountain states states generally considered to be part of the inter mountain west
- Path 27 a DC power transmission line is known as Intermountain
- Intermountain Power Agency
- Intermountain Power Project
- Intermountain Healthcare
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.