From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Internal Affairs)
Internal affairs may refer to:
- Internal affairs of a state
- Internal affairs (law enforcement), a division of a law enforcement agency which investigates cases of lawbreaking by members of that agency
- Ministry of Internal Affairs, a department of government, used by many countries for a national agency with jurisdiction in domestic issues
- Internal affairs doctrine, a choice of law rule in corporations law
- Internal Affairs (1988 film), a made for television two part miniseries starring Richard Crenna as detective Frank Janek
- Internal Affairs (film), a 1990 movie starring Richard Gere and Andy Garcia set in the Internal Affairs Division of the Los Angeles Police Department
- "Internal Affairs" (album), the debut album of rapper Pharoahe Monch
- "Internal Affairs" (Family Guy), an episode in season 10 of Family Guy
- "Internal Affairs (T.U.F.F. Puppy), an episode of T.U.F.F. Puppy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.