From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from International Affairs)
International affairs may refer to:
- International relations
- International Affairs Association
- International Affairs (journal), a peer-reviewed academic journal first published in 1924
- International Affairs Party, a political party in Kosovo
- International Affairs Review, international relations journals first published in 1992
- International Affairs (Soviet magazine), a communist propaganda vehicle
- The Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.