International Affairs (journal)
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Edited by||Caroline Soper|
International Affairs is a bimonthly peer-reviewed academic journal of international relations established by Chatham House in 1922. It is published by Wiley-Blackwell (earlier volumes by Cambridge University Press) and its editor-in-chief is Caroline Soper (Chatham House). The journal publishes both commissioned and unsolicited articles.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Academic ASAP
- Academic Search
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- British Humanities Index
- CSA Biological Sciences Database
- CSA Environmental Sciences & Pollution Management Database
- Current Contents/Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Ecology Abstracts
- Excerpta Indonesica
- International Bibliographies of Periodical Literature
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences
- International Political Science Abstracts
- Public Affairs Information Service
- ProQuest databases
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Worldwide Political Sciences Abstracts
|This article about a journal on international relations is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.