International Automotive Task Force
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The International Automotive Task Force (IATF) is a group of automotive manufacturers which aims at providing improved quality products to automotive customers worldwide.
- Develop a consensus regarding international fundamental quality system requirements, primarily for the participating companies’ direct suppliers of production materials, product or service parts or finishing services (e.g., heat treating, painting and plating).
- Develop policies and procedures for the common IATF third party registration scheme to ensure consistency worldwide.
- Provide appropriate training to support ISO/TS 16949 requirements and the IATF registration scheme.
- Establish formal liaisons with appropriate bodies to support IATF objectives.
- Ford Motor Company,
- General Motors (including Opel Vauxhall Motors),
- PSA Peugeot Citroën,