International Blues Challenge
Diunna Greenleaf and her backing band, Blue Mercy, won the competition in 2005. The winners in 2008 were Trampled Under Foot. The 2010 winner of the top prize was Matt Andersen. The 2011 winners of the prize were Georg Schroeter and Marc Breitfelder.
The band winner in 2014 was Mr. Sipp, with the solo winner being Tim Williams.
- "International Blues Challenge - Blues Foundation - Blues Challenge Memphis". Memphis.about.com. 2013-02-03. Retrieved 2014-05-17.
- "About Jonn 'Del Toro' Richardson - The Texas Bull". Deltoroblues.wordpress.com. Retrieved 2014-05-17.
- "The Band | Trampled Under Foot". Tufkc.com. Retrieved 2014-05-17.
- "Georg Schroeter and Marc Breitfelder". Bluestour.de. 2011-05-02. Retrieved 2014-05-17.
- "30th International Blues Challenge Winners - Memphis, Tennessee, January 25, 2014". Prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2014-05-17.
|This music event–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|