International Business School, Budapest
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (July 2014)|
International Business School (Hungarian: IBS Nemzetközi Üzleti Főiskola) is an accredited private college in Budapest, Hungary. It was founded in 1991 by Prof. István Tamás, a Hungarian businessman.
|International Business School Budapest|
|Nemzetközi Üzleti Főiskola|
|Chancellor||Prof. István Tamás|
International Business School – Budapest (International University since 2010) is a vibrant modern business school in the middle of Europe that attracts students from around 80 countries of the world[promotional language]. More than 300 international students from all around the world choose to study at IBS every year. International Business School Budapest (Hungary) offers degree programmes in partnership with The University of Buckingham (UK) in Budapest and Vienna campuses. It was accredited in Hungary, UK, EU and USA. The graduates of this university receive diploma of The University of Buckingham, ranked #16 by Guardian.
Residence Hall offers accommodation in en-suite rooms to international as well as local students and visiting professors. Only 20 minutes from the city center, the fully refurbished rooms overlooking the garden offer guests peace and quiet[promotional language]. Rooms can be occupied by one person or shared with another student. Each room has its own bathroom, and there are communal kitchens and laundry rooms at the disposal of our students on each floor.
Several sports possibilities for both students and teachers are available on the campus of the School.
From 2014-2015 education year IBS will be transferred to a newly built Campus located close to Obuda. This campus is said to have a business environment which will be helpful for students to involve in business related activities[promotional language].
The next stage in internationalization was the opening of the new campus in Vienna, Austria in 2013. Through this new location university reaches new target groups, and new partners, academic institutions and corporates. The new campus is also instrumental in facilitating inhouse international mobility for students[promotional language]. IBS offers the following Master's programmes in Vienna:
- MSc in Financial Management (ranked no. 8. in Eastern Europe!*)
- MSc in Human Resource Management (ranked no. 4 in Eastern Europe!*)
- MSc in International Business (ranked no. 12 in Eastern Europe!*)
- MSc in Marketing Management (ranked no. 6 in Eastern Europe!*)
Surrounded by the Viennese Forest, the Campus is located in one of the greenest districts of Vienna, Penzing (district 14). The campus is a newly renovated, modern facility that offers spacious classrooms, study rooms, a computer lab and a library.[promotional language]
Undergraduate Degree Programmes
Postgraduate Degree Programmes
- MSc in International Business
- MSc in Financial Management
- MSc in Human Resource Management
- MSc in Marketing Management
- Intensive English Language Program;
- Summer School.
- Rajmund Fodor – Olympic champion water polo player,
- István "Koko" Kovács - Olympic boxing champion,
- Georgina Póta - European champion table tennis player,
- Dániel Varga – Olympic champion water polo player,
- "Hungarian Higher Education 2010/2011, brochure provided by the Hungarian Rectors’ Conference". Retrieved 2011-03-02.
- Study in Hungary: IBS
- Guardian.co.uk: University guide 2013: University league table
- International Business School Budapest - Residence Hall
- IBS-b.hu: Our new campus in Vienna, Austria