Internationally Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner
The Internationally Certified Chiropractic Sport Science Practitioner (or alternatively "physician" in those jurisdictions which allow the term) (ICSSD), formerly called "International Chiropractic Sports Science Diploma" (As of June, 2013 the FICS Education Commission voted to change the name ). is a post-doctoral professional certification, granted by the International Federation of Sports Chiropractic (FICS), through an association with Murdoch University.
The ICSSD is the "minimum qualification required to be part of a FICS chiropractic delegation for a national or international event such as the Olympic and World Games".
The Program is run via several week-end seminars, taught by faculty at accredited Chiropractic Colleges, and other locations around the world. A Doctor of Chiropractic can also obtain the credential by submitting national post-doctoral sports Chiropractic credentials, a current CPR certification, and other qualifications to the FICS Education Commission for evaluation.
It is considered a pre-requisite to the Post-Graduate Diploma in Sports Chiropractic program at Murdoch University, in Perth, Australia. The ICSSD is recognized by the profession in many countries around the World.
- Staff editor (June 2013). "FICS News". FICS. Retrieved Oct 17, 2013.
- FICS Site - Prospectus on Certification 
- Chiropractic Ass'n of Australia, Course offering
- USSCF Announcement
- Heller, M: Dynamic Chiropractic, Vol. 27, Issue 20, "The Culture of Sports Chiropractic", September 23, 2009 
- FICS Site - Education
- FICS- Lausanne Seminar
- Dynamic Chiropractic, Vol. 18, Issue 12 , "FICS Meeting in Mexico", Editorial Staff, May 29, 2000, 
- Murdoch Univ - Course Prospectus
- Murdoc Univ. Catalog Page
- Murdoch Univ
- British Chiropractic Association, Sports Council
- US Sports Chiropractic Federation
- Japanese Site
- Canadian Memorial Chiro. College