The International Federation of Industrial Property Attorneys  or International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys,  abbreviated FICPI (an acronym for Fédération Internationale des Conseils en Propriété Industrielle in French), is a non-political, international, professional body of intellectual property professionals, i.e. patent attorneys and trademark attorneys, in private practice, as opposed to intellectual property professionals working in the industry. FICPI was established on September 1, 1906 and is based in Basel, Switzerland.
R. Danny Huntington is the current president of FICPI. 
- ^ a b FICPI, Statutes - Rules - Code of Conduct, May 2005, Article 1.
- ^ FICPI Home page, Consulted on December 22, 2007.
- ^ Internet Archive, 2002 archived page of FICPI web site, FICPI Officers, Bureau.
- ^ Internet Archive, 2005 archived page of FICPI web site, FICPI Officers, Bureau.
- ^ a b FICPI web site, FICPI Officers, Bureau. Consulted on December 26, 2007.
See also 
External links