International Institute of Business Analysis
|Key people||Alain Arseneault (Chair, Board of Directors)
Kathleen Barret (President & CEO)
David Bieg (COO & Treasurer)
Kevin Brennan (Executive VP, Community Development)
Michael Gladstone (CIO & Executive VP)
|Method(s)||Certification, industry standards, conferences, publications|
|Motto||Helping Business Do Business Better|
IIBA was formed in October 2003 and has become the leading association in the world of business analysis.
IIBA helps business analysts develop their skills and further their careers by providing access to unique and relevant content. IIBA has created A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK), a collection of knowledge within the BA profession, reflecting the current generally accepted practices.
Membership benefits include:
- online access to hundreds of BA-related books, including the BABOK Guide and related works
- discounted fees for CBAP and CCBA certification exams
- access to members-only IIBA webinars
- access to a monthly IIBA publication
- access to BA Competency Model
- full access to IIBA Community Network
IIBA is dedicated to the development and maintenance of standards for the practice of business analysis, and for the certification and recognition of practitioners. IIBA is the first organization to offer formal certification for business analysis professionals. Certification includes the Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) Designation, and the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Designation.
The IIBA is a member organization of the Federation of Enterprise Architecture Professional Organizations (FEAPO), a worldwide association of professional organizations which have come together to provide a forum to standardize, professionalize, and otherwise advance the discipline of Enterprise Architecture .
- Jonasson, Hans (Oct 2007). Determining Project Requirements. ESI International Project Management. pp. 6–7. ISBN 1-4200-4502-4.
- "International Institute of Business Analysis | About". Retrieved 30 September 2011.
- MacInnis, Patricia (16 May 2005). "The business of analyzing project success". itBusiness.ca.
- "International Institute of Business Analysis | Membership Benefits". Retrieved 30 September 2011.
- Official site
- Australian Chapter site
- Hong Kong Chapter site
- South African Chapter site
- France Chapter site
IIBA awarded its 101st Chapter Status to the IIBA Salt Lake City chapter on January 10, 2011. This chapter serves Salt Lake City, Provo, and other areas along the Wasatch Front.
IIBA Events and Conferences
BASSA (Business Analysis Summit South Africa)
|This article about a professional association is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|