International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition|
|Discipline||Food sciences, nutrition|
|Edited by||Furio Brighenti|
|Frequency||8 issues per year|
The International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition is a peer-reviewed scientific journal that covers food science and nutrition. It is published by Informa Healthcare. The editor in chief is Furio Brighenti.
- The impact of nutritional sciences on food product development
- Food acceptability and dietary selection
- Nutritional and physiological aspects of food
- Bioavailability of nutrients
- Nutritional quality of novel foods
- Use of biotechnology in food science
- "Editorial Board Members". Retrieved 2009-09-16.