International School Bangkok
|International School Bangkok|
|39/7 Soi Nichada Thani, Samakee Road, Pakkret, Nonthaburi 11120 Thailand
Pak Kret District, Nonthaburi Province
|Campus size||37 acres (0.15 km2)|
|Athletics||Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, Badminton, Track & Field, Swimming etc.|
|Athletics conference||Interscholastic Association of Southeast Asian Schools (IASAS)|
|Accreditation||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) (USA)|
|Tuition||- Pre-Kindergarten: $13,591
- Elementary (Grades K-5): $20,851
- Middle (Grades 6-8): $23,516
- High (Grades 9-12): $24,644.
(A one-time registration fee of approximately $7,961 is also charged) 
The International School Bangkok is a private PK-12 American-style school in the Pak Kret District of Nonthaburi Province, Thailand in the Bangkok Metropolitan Area. It is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) in the USA.
ISB opened in 1951. Its initial enrollment was 50 children of United Nations and U.S. diplomats. First located on Rajadamri Road,it was known as the International Children's Center (ICC). ISB expanded to provide both primary and secondary education for English-speaking children in Bangkok. In 1960 ISB moved from the U.S. Embassy-owned grounds to Sukhumvit Soi 15. A few years later, ISB opened a second campus on Viphavadi Rangsit road, but it closed in the mid-70s with the American drawdown from Vietnam. Finally In 1992, International School Bangkok was relocated from Soi 15 to the present US $25-million campus in the Pak Kret District, Nonthaburi Province, that it owns and maintains itself, and that consists of a separate elementary, middle, and high schools interwoven into one Thai-style complex. ISB has students enrolled from more than fifty countries, which promotes rich intercultural experiences.
Parents oversee the operation of ISB, which is a nonprofit and non-sectarian school. Parents are members of the school association and elect the governing board of ISB.
- Timothy F. Geithner (1979) - US Secretary of the Treasury in President Barack Obama's administration, ninth president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York 
- Tammy Duckworth (1985) - Democratic United States House Representative in Illinois's 8th congressional district - elected November 6, 2012.
- Mary-Louise Parker - Nancy Botwin in hit TV series "Weeds" 
- Thant Myint-U (1983) - Expert on Burmese Affairs, grandson of U Thant, former Secretary General of the United Nations
- Robert A. Goodbary (1960) - Major General (US Army Ret.) 
- Charm Onwarin Osathanond (2005) - Miss Thailand Universe 2006
- Richard Powers (1975) Accomplished writer - Finalist, Pulitzer Prize for Fiction, 2006 
- Jacques Bailhe (1970) - Author "Thai Heaven", Artist, Composer, Musician, Screenwriter, Producer and Director 
- Rob McKenna (1984) - Current Attorney General for the State of Washington
- Pamela J. H. Slutz (1967) - Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Nairobi, Kenya
- Karen Midthun, MD (1971) Deputy Director of Medicine, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Ho Kwon Ping (1969) - Founder, Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts and #19 on Forbes' Singapore's 40 Richest
- Sarunrat "Lydia" Visutthithada (2005) - Famous Thai Pop Star, Performed in Manchester at the MCFC Thaksin Reception
- Michael Young (1970) - TV Personality & Host of "Kids Are People Too" (1978) Executive Producer "Shop Like a Star" (2008)
- Ambassador Susan C. Schwab (1972) - Current Chief United States Trade Representative, and former President and CEO of the University of Maryland
- William Ting (1965) - former CEO of Redwood Securities.
- William E. Heinecke (1967) - Chairman and CEO of Minor Food Group companies 
- Charles Leavitt (1971) - Screenwriter for The Mighty, K-Pax, and Blood Diamond
- Benjamin Conrad - Founder and Creative of Director for Logan and Logan & Sons- Visual Effects and Motion Graphics
- Madolyn Smith Osborne (1975) Actress - Urban Cowboy, All of Me, Sadat (TV movie)
- Gerhard Rauch (Class of 2009) - Master of Engineering, Aerospace Aeronautic Southampton University - Enviromental award of Community Finance photovoltaic System, IBG Automation GmbH, Engineering Team,
- "Thailand, Bangkok: International School Bangkok", United States Department of State
- "Contact US." International School Bangkok. Retrieved on 1 March 2013. "39/7 Soi Nichada Thani, Samakee Road, Pakkret, Nonthaburi 11120 Thailand"
- Reske, Henry J., "10 Things You Didn’t Know About Timothy Geithner", US News & World Report, November 24, 2008