International University of Monaco
|International University of Monaco|
|Motto||Semper Ad Altum|
|Dean||Dr. Antonella Patras|
The International University of Monaco (IUM) is located in the Principality of Monaco, Monte-Carlo on the French Riviera. IUM offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in business specialized in: Finance, Luxury, Marketing, Sport Business Management and International Management. All their business programs are taught in English. .
The International University of Monaco is an international institution dedicated to educating business leaders through programs based on a global focus, entrepreneurial spirit and a humanistic approach.
The learning process at IUM is based on a highly demanding and rigorous approach, as well as listening and active learning participation. We also encourage our graduate students to go beyond the theories and data taught in the lecture hall, by using the skills learnt in real world situations.
IUM represents a unique multicultural community of students representing more than seventy-five nationalities, thus creating a unique environment for versatile business education. Located in Monaco, one of the world's leading business centers, IUM provides students with unique networking opportunities.
Undergraduate & graduate programs
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor in Communication and Entertainment Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Marketing - (International Marketing, Digital Marketing)
- Master of Science in Finance - (Hedge Funds & Private Equity, Private Banking & International Wealth Management)
- Master of Science in International Business
- Master of Science in Luxury Management - (Goods and Services, Retail Management)
- Master of Science in Luxury Hospitality & Event Management
- Master of Science in Sport Business Management
- Master of Arts in Sustainable Peace through Sport
- Doctoral Program
- The International University of Monaco MBA Program was ranked 94th out of 100 in The Economist Magazine "Which MBA" Ranking of 2013.
- Eduniversal – IUM listed among the top 1000 Business Schools in the world, with 4 stars. 
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
- Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME)
- The Association of International Educators (NAFSA)
- European Council of International Schools (ECIS)