International University of Monaco
|International University of Monaco|
|Motto||Semper Ad Altum|
|Dean||Dr. Antonella Patras|
The International University of Monaco (IUM) or Monaco Business School is a private University located in the Principality of Monaco. The University focus on business studies at both undergraduate and graduate level.
The International University of Monaco MBA Program was ranked 97th out of 100 in The Economist Magazine "Which MBA" Ranking of 2012. Eduniversal ranked IUM among the top 1000 Business Schools in the world, with 4 stars.
The admission is selective and the student demographic is very international. The lectures are conducted in English and is usually from early morning to the evening.
IUM became a part of the Institut des hautes études économiques et commerciales (INSEEC) group of schools which are owned by Career Education Corporation a US-listed professional education company.
Undergraduate & graduate programs
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Bachelor in Science of Business Administration
- Bachelor in Communication and Entertainment Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Master in International Marketing
- Master's in Finance - (Hedge Funds & Private Equity, Wealth Management)
- Master in International Business - (International Trade, Global Affairs)
- Master in Luxury Goods and Services
- Master in Luxury Retail Management
- Master in Luxury Hospitality & Event Management
- Master in International Sport Business Management
- Master in Sustainable Peace through Sport
- Doctoral Program
- The International University of Monaco MBA Program was ranked 97th out of 100 in The Economist Magazine "Which MBA" Ranking of 2012.
- Eduniversal – IUM listed among the top 1000 Business Schools in the world, with 4 stars
- EFMD European Foundation for Management Development
- AMBA The Association of MBA's
- NAFSA The Association of International Educators