From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from International cooperation)
|Look up internationalism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Internationalism may refer to:
- Multilateralism (International relations), multiple countries working in concert on a given issue
- Internationalism (politics), a political movement that advocates a greater economic and political cooperation among nations
- Internationalism, a current within the socialist movement opposed to World War I
- Cosmopolitanism, the view that all human ethnic groups belong to a single community based on a shared morality as opposed to communitarian-ism, patriotism and nationalism
- Internationalism (linguistics), the groups of words called internationalisms
- Proletarian internationalism, the Marxist view of internationalism
- Internationalism (US), the United States political party
- Internationalism (Venezuela), the Venezuelan political party
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Internationalism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.