From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Internet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks.
Internet may also refer to:
- Internet Co., Ltd., a software company based in Japan
- The Internet (band), a music band
- "Internets", a catchphrase to portray someone as ignorant about technology
- Internet Protocol Suite, a computer networking model
- Internetwork, any system of interconnected networks
- Private network, referred to in RFC 1918 as "private internets"
- Intranet, a computer network within an organization
- Internet2, a consortium that develops high bandwidth network applications
- Interned, the imprisonment or confinement of people without trial
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Internet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.