Internet Society Nepal
Internet Society Nepal  is a non-profit organization working with the main theme of "Internet is for everyone". Registered under the Registration Act of Nepal it was formalized on 11 November 2009 at District Administration Office, Kathmandu, Nepal. Previously, ISOC Nepal was loose network and received its status of National Chapter by the Internet Society [ISOC] on April 2007.
The ISOC Nepal was envisioned with the concept of Public-private partnership for facilitating standardization and policy issue of internet. Today it has proven to be a leading policy lobbying organization that facilitates the public and private sectors with resources and standardization issues in Nepal.
- Official website
- ICANN at large Member
- ISOC Nepal organized a pre discussion program regarding Nepal’s position at the International Telecommunication Union-ITU
- ISOC Nepal organized a program on freedom of expression
- ISOC Nepal Joint Host the Computer Association of Nepal 12th ICT conference
- A Panel Discussion organized by ISOC Nepal for the Telecommunication Industry 
- ISOC Host the 13th ICT Conference 2013 : Promoting E-Democracy in Nepal