From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Interosseous ligament can refer to:
- Dorsal intertarsal ligaments
- Interosseous ligaments of tarsus
- Bifurcated ligament
- Interosseous sacroiliac ligament
- Interosseous intercarpal ligaments
- Interosseous intercuneiform ligaments
- Interosseous metatarsal ligaments
It is sometimes used interchangeably with interosseous membrane.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interosseous ligament.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.