From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up interstate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
| Search for: interstate
Search for: Interstate 10
Search for: Interstate 95
For the term "intestate", see Intestacy.
An Interstate is a type of high-speed, limited-access highway in the United States
Interstate may also refer to:
- Interstate 60 (2002), a metaphysical comedy/drama road film
- "Interstate" (song), a song from the album Tear the Signs Down (2010) by The Automatic
- Interstate '76, a vehicular-combat video game for the Microsoft Windows computer-operating system
- Interstate '82, the sequel to Interstate '76
- United States Numbered Highway System, also called the first interstate highway system in the United States
- New England Interstate Routes, one of the regional precursors of the Interstate Highway System in the United States
- Interstate Highway System, the modern freeways system the United States
- Interstate commerce, see Commerce Clause, an enumerated power listed in the United States Constitution (Article I, Section 8, Clause 3)
- Interstate (typeface), a humanist sans-serif typeface designed by Tobias Frere-Jones
- Interstate Bakeries Corporation
- Interstate Batteries, a privately owned company, based in Dallas, Texas, that markets automotive batteries
- I-0, a piece of interactive fiction, written by Adam Cadre, about a teenage girl hitch-hiking on Interstate Zero
- Interactions between two or more nation states, commonly called 'international'
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interstate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.