From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Interstate 495 is the designation for several Interstate Highways in the United States, all of which are related to Interstate 95:
- Interstate 495 (North Carolina), a proposed connector from Raleigh to Rocky Mount, North Carolina
- Interstate 495 (Capital Beltway), a beltway around Washington, D.C., commonly known as the Capital Beltway
- Interstate 495 (Delaware), a bypass of Wilmington, Delaware
- Interstate 495 (New York), from New York City to Long Island
- Interstate 495 (Massachusetts), a partial beltway around Boston
- Interstate 495 (Maine), an unsigned connector in Portland, Maine
The following roads once were named I-495:
- New Jersey Route 495, a western continuation of New York's I-495
- New York State Route 495, approach to the Lincoln Tunnel in Manhattan
|This article includes a list of roads, streets, highways, or other routes that are associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.