From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Interstate 895 may refer to:
- Interstate 895 (Maryland), a bypass through Baltimore, Maryland
- Interstate 895 (New York), a short connector in Bronx, New York
- Interstate 895 (Rhode Island), a never-built bypass of Providence, Rhode Island
- Interstate 895 (New Jersey), a never-built connector northeast of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Interstate 95 in Delaware, planned as Interstate 895
- Part of eastern Interstate 76 (now Interstate 676), a freeway through Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Virginia State Route 895, a connector in Richmond, Virginia that was originally slated to become Interstate 895.
|This article includes a list of roads, streets, highways, or other routes that are associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.