From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Interstellar may refer to:
- Interstellar space, the space between stars in a galaxy, and the interstellar medium that permeates it
- Interstellar travel, the hypothetical travel between stars using starships, either conventionally or faster-than-light
- The interstellar medium, the matter that exists in interstellar space
- Interstellar communication, communication, or attempted communication, between inhabitants of different stars, often by radio
Or these interstellar objects:
- Interstellar cloud
- interstellar comet
- Interstellar ice
- interstellar probe, a robotic probe sent into interstellar space, such as Voyagers 1 & 2
Media and entertainment
- Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem, an animated film set to Daft Punk's album Discovery
- Interstellar (film), a 2014 science fiction film directed by Christopher Nolan
- Intastella, a band in the second wave of the Madchester music scene
- "Interstellar", a track from Ultramarine's debut album Folk
- Interstellar (band), a Canadian rock band.
- Interstellar (soundtrack), the soundtrack to the 2014 film Interstellar
- Interstellar: The String Quartet Tribute to Interpol, an album by Vitamin String Quartet
- Interstellar Overdrive, an instrumental by Pink Floyd
- Icarus Interstellar, an organization for promoting interstellar travel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interstellar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.