From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up interval in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Interval may refer to:
- Interval (mathematics), a range of numbers (formally, a type of subset of an ordered set)
- Interval measurements or interval variables in statistics is a level of measurement
- Interval (music), the relationship in pitch between two notes
- Interval (time), the duration between two events
- Space-time interval, the distance between two points in 4-space
- In cricket, the breaks in between play
- Interval training, in sports, a training technique often used by runners and cyclists
- Interval Research Corporation, a defunct technology think tank founded by Paul Allen
- Intermission during a theatrical performance (used primarily in Great Britain)
- Interval (play), 1939 play by Sumner Locke Elliott
- Interval (1973 film), a 1973 film starring Merle Oberon
- Intervals (See You Next Tuesday album), 2008
- Intervals (Ahmad Jamal album), 1980
- Recess (break), a break between classes, also called "interval" in New Zealand
- Intervals (band), a Canadian Progressive Metal band.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.