From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Intimated)
See also: Intimacy (disambiguation)
|Look up intimate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Intimate may refer to:
- Intimate examination, a physical examination for medical purposes that includes examination of the breasts, genitalia, or rectum of a patient
- Intimate ion pair, the interactions between a cation, anion and surrounding solvent molecules
- Intimate media, media artifacts created and collected to capture and commemorate aspects of family and intimate relationships
- Intimate part, a place on the human body which it is usually customary to keep covered with clothing in public areas
- Intimate relationship, a particularly close interpersonal relationship
- Intimate (album), the debut album by Australian actress and singer Toni Pearen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intimate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.