Into a Circle
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2010)|
Their third single "Forever" was a reflection of the band's new direction, and featured Rose McDowall on backing vocals. It was co-produced by Larry Steinbachek from Bronski Beat, and was a taster for their debut album Assassins which was released in the spring of 1988. The album was promoted by a constant touring schedule.
Bee and Barry carried on working together for a number of years following these releases, but none of the material produced ever reached the public.
A rumoured support slot with Erasure on their Innocents tour was quashed, when record label executives refused to financially back them.
The band broke up in October 1989.
- "Rise" (1985, Arcadia, ARC001) - UK Indie No. 5
- "Inside Out" (1986, Abstract, 12ABS042) - UK Indie No. 12
- "Forever" (1987, Abstract, 12ABS044) - UK Indie No. 8
- "Evergreen" (1988, Abstract, 12ABS050) - UK Indie No. 5
- Assassins (1988, Abstract, ABT018) - UK Indie No. 7
- Tapes (demos and live recordings, available only at live concerts)
- Live (Nottingham Rock City, February 1987)
- Thai Tapes
- Live (available for download at the Live Music Archive at www.archive.org)
- Leicester Fan Club, 18 March 1987
- Lazell, Barry (1998) Indie Hits 1980-1989, Cherry Red Books, ISBN 0-95172-069-4, p. 120
- (http://www.archive.org/details/in2aO1987-03-18..flac16) Archive.org]