Intrex Trade Exchange Ltd
|Intrex Trade Exchange|
|Owner||Intrex Trade Exchange Ltd|
|Key people||Naveen Surya (CEO & MD) |
|Currency||Indian rupee ()|
Intrex Trade Exchange Ltd is India's first ever Cash Trade Exchange, based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. formerly known as Intrex India Ltd, is a public limited company incorporated in Year 2000 by Essel Group. The Trade exchange, comprising both a cash and a cashless exchange, offers Indian businesses an integrated platform for their finance, marketing and sourcing requirements.
- "Now, swap your old mobile for a music system! - Economic Times (New Delhi, India) | HighBeam Research - FREE trial". Highbeam.com. 2005-07-22. Retrieved 2010-12-02.
- TNN, May 20, 2004, 11.10am IST (2004-05-20). "Indiatimes Shopping launches ITZ Cash - The Times of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2010-12-02.
- "Intrex India". Intrex India. 2002-03-14. Retrieved 2010-12-02.
- "IntrexIndia.com". Itx.co.in. Retrieved 2010-12-02.
- Our Regional Bureau / Chennai February 03, 2005 (2005-02-03). "IRCTC, Intrex in tie-up for rly booking via pre-paid cards". Business-standard.com. Retrieved 2010-12-02.
- Posted: Friday, Jan 18, 2002 at 0000 hrs IST (2002-01-18). "‘A cashless trade exchange can offer integrated services’". Financialexpress.com. Retrieved 2010-12-02.