From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up intrigue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Intrigue may refer to:
TV and film
- Intrigue (film), 1947 film directed by Edwin L. Marin
- The Intrigue, 1916 silent film drama
- "Intrigue" (Revenge), sixth episode of the American television series Revenge
- Intrigue (solitaire), card game
- The Oldsmobile Intrigue, a model of automobile
- The USS Intrigue (AM-253), a minesweeper built for the U.S. Navy during World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.