Introduction to Economic Analysis
|Publisher||Flat World Knowledge|
Introduction to Economic Analysis is a university microeconomics textbook by Caltech Professor Preston McAfee. It is available free of charge under Creative Commons (an open source) license; under this "license that requires attribution, users can pick and choose chapters or integrate with their own material".
The book has been updated three times since it was first introduced. Version 2 is available online from Professor McAfee.
Version 3 is co-authored with Professor Tracy Lewis of the Fuqua School of Business and was published by Flat World Knowledge in 2009 under a Creative Commons license. Introduction to Economic Analysis is already in use on campuses from Harvard to New York University.
- R. Preston McAfee online Curriculum Vitae.
- R. Preston McAfee, Introduction to Economic Analysis, ISBN 1-60049-000-X
- Preston McAfee named newest SPARC innovator, SPARC, January 21, 2009
- Introduction to Economic Analysis 2009. ISBN 978-1-936126-12-5 for color, ISBN 978-0-9820430-9-7 for black and white. An open textbook for university intermediate microeconomics.
- Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0 Unported License.
- Introduction to Economic Analysis on R. Preston McAfee website. Version 2.
- Introduction to Economic Analysis 2009. McAfee, R. Preston and Tracy R. Lewis. Revised and expanded version published as an open textbook for intermediate microeconomics with integrated introductory material by Flat World Knowledge, Irvington, New York.
|This article about a book on economics or finance is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|