From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up intruder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Intruder may refer to:
Film and television
- The Intruder (1933 film), a film by Albert Ray.
- The Intruder (1953 film), a film by Guy Hamilton
- The Intruder (1962 film), a film by Roger Corman
- The Intruder (1986 film), a film by Jopi Burnama
- Intruder (1989 film), a horror movie from 1989.
- Intruder (1993 film), a film by Vicente Aranda.
- The Intruder (1999 film), a film by David Bailey
- The Intruder (2004 film), a film by Claire Denis
- The Intruder (2005 film), a film by Frank van Mechelen
- The Intruder (2010 film), a film by Thanadol Nualsuth
- "The Intruder" (Stargate Atlantis), an episode of the television series Stargate Atlantis
- Intruder, a 1990 science fiction novel by Robert Thurston in the Isaac Asimov's Robots and Aliens series
- Intruder (novel), a 2012 novel set in C. J. Cherryh's Foreigner universe
- The Intruder (novel) a 1969 children's novel by John Rowe Townsend
- The Intruder: A Novel of Boston a 1981 novel by Anton Myrer
- Intruder (play), a play by Belgian playwright Maurice Maeterlinck
- Intruder (band), a Serbian electronica/pop band
- Intruder (metal band), a 1980s American thrash metal band
- Intruder (song), a 1980 song by the British singer Peter Gabriel
- Intruder (satellite), a spy satellite system by the US National Reconnaissance Office
- Intruder (air combat), an air combat mission in which fighter aircraft penetrate enemy airspace at night in order to interdict enemy air operations by ambushing enemy aircraft
- Operation Whitebait, a Royal Air Force Fighter Command countermeasure against German fighter aircraft during World War II, is a notable example of intruder operations
- A-6 Intruder, an American military aircraft
- Suzuki Intruder, a cruiser-type motorcycle
- La Intrusa (disambiguation)
- Intruders (disambiguation)
- Intrusion, a geological rock formation
- Intruder in the Dust, a novel by William Faulkner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.