From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Intruders (film))
Intruders or The Intruders may refer to:
- Intruders (TV series), a BBC America television series
- Intruders (G.I. Joe), a line of action figures from Hasbro's G.I. Joe collection
- Intruders (2011 film), a 2011 mystery drama horror thriller film
- Intruders (2013 film), a 2013 South Korean film
- Intruders (miniseries), a 1992 CBS miniseries
- "Intruders" (In the Heat of the Night), an episode of the television series In the Heat of the Night
- "Intruders", the first episode of the British sitcom Men Behaving Badly
- The Intruders (comics), a group of super-villains in Marvel Comics
- The Intruders (music group), an American soul music group popular in the 1960s and 1970s
- The Intruders (1969 film), a spin-off of the popular Skippy the Bush Kangaroo TV series
- The Intruders (1970 film), an American television movie starring Harrison Ford
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.