From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Invariance theorem (disambiguation))
Invariance theorem may refer to:
- Chou's invariance theorem, a result in multivariate statistics
- Invariance of domain, a theorem in topology
- A theorem pertaining to Kolmogorov complexity
- A result in classical mechanics for adiabatic invariants
- A theorem of algorithmic probability
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.