From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up inventory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inventory is a list of goods and materials held available in stock by a business.
Inventory may also refer to:
- Moral inventory, self-examination by a member of a twelve-step program
- Computer systems use inventories internally:
- Inventory, item storage available to a character in a video game
- Naval Vessel Register (NVR), the official inventory of ships and service craft in custody of or titled by the U.S. Navy
- Inventory (artists), a group of British artists
- Inventory (film), a 1989 Polish drama film directed by Krzysztof Zanussi
- All pages beginning with "inventory"
- All pages with titles containing "inventory"
- Invent (disambiguation)
- Storage (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inventory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.