|Traded as||NYSE: IVZ
S&P 500 Component
|Headquarters||Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.|
|Key people||Rex D. Adams, Chairman
Martin L. Flanagan, President & CEO
Phil Taylor, Sr Director
Mark Armour,Sr Director
Wilbur Ross, CEO WL Ross
|Products||Investment management: real estate, distressed investing, bank loans, quantitative equity, fundamental equity, Fixed income, hedge funds, Fund of funds and environmental investing|
|Revenue||US $3,878.9 million (2007)|
|Operating income||US $994.3 million (2007)|
|Net income||US $673.6 million (2007)|
Invesco Ltd. is an independent investment management company that is incorporated in Bermuda, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, and has branch offices in 20 countries. Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange. Invesco operates under the Invesco, Trimark, Invesco Perpetual, Atlantic Trust, WL Ross and Powershares brand names.
In May 2007 the company changed their name to Invesco (initial cap only) PLC, moved its primary stock market listing from the London Stock Exchange to the NYSE and became domiciled in Bermuda, adopting the name Invesco Ltd. As a result, the company's shares were withdrawn from the FTSE 100 Index and added to the Russell 1000 index.
In December 2013, Invesco reported assets under management (AUM) of $778.7 billion
Key financial statistics
|Year Ending||Operating Revenue||Net Income||Assets Under Management||Employees|
|31 December 2008||$3,307.6 million||$481.7 million||$357.2 billion||5,325|
|31 December 2007||$3,878.9 million||$673.6 million||$500.1 billion||5,475|
|31 December 2006||$3,246.7 million||$482.7 million||$462.6 billion||5,574|
|31 December 2005||$2,872.6 million||$219.8 million||$386.3 billion||5,798|
- "Annual Report 2007" (PDF). Invesco. Retrieved 2008-08-24.
- "Company overview". Invesco. Retrieved 2007-12-07.
- "Company history". Invesco. Retrieved 2007-12-07.
- Timmons, Heather (8 September 2004). "2 Fund Groups to Pay $450 Million to End Inquiry". The New York Times. Retrieved 2008-08-04.
- Treanor, Jill (1 August 2005). "Amvescap to pay Flanagan £28m". The Guardian. Retrieved 2007-12-11.
- "Invesco PLC Shareholders Approve Relisting on the New York Stock Exchange" (PDF) (Press release). Invesco. 14 November 2007. Retrieved 2007-12-01.
- "LSE to replace Invesco in UK's FTSE 100". Reuters. 30 November 2007. Retrieved 2007-12-01.
- "Invesco PowerShares to list Global Progressive Transportation ETF". Retrieved 2008-12-25.
- "Green Transportation Fund Set to Launch". Retrieved 2008-12-25.
- "Invesco Pulls the Trigger on Van Kampen Deal". Retrieved 2009-10-20.
- Wall Street Journal, Oct 2 2010, How Risky Are Those Low Risks Funds? Eleanor Laise
- Invesco Ltd. Announces December 31, 2013 Assets Under Management
- Invesco Official website
- Invesco US Retail Official website
- Invesco US Institutional Official website
- Invesco Perpetual UK website
- Invesco Institutional Official website
- Invesco Trimark Canada Website
- Invesco PowerShares Official website
- Atlantic Trust Private Wealth Official website
- WL Ross & Co. Official website