Invicta Watch Group
|Industry||Watch Design. manufacturing, and marketing|
|Founded||La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland, 1837 |
|Headquarters||Invicta Corporate Headquarters
1 Invicta Way (3069 Taft St)
Hollywood, Florida 33021
|Eyal Lalo, President and CEO
Ms. Gany Lalo, Vice President
Ms. Nadia Lalo, Board member, Secretary
|Slogan||Smarter by the Second|
Invicta Watch Group is an American-based watch company. Invicta Watch Group trades on the name "Invicta Watch Company" which was a company founded in 1837 by Raphael Picard in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland. The Picard family had owned and operated the company which produced Swiss mechanical timepieces offered at modest prices until the quartz movement revolution of the early 1970s.
In 1991 the company was purchased by a United States-based investment company. The corporate headquarters were relocated to Hollywood, Florida, where the company also operates its customer service call center.
The president of the Invicta Watch Group, Eyal Lalo, is a third generation watchmaker whose family has been involved with Invicta for many years.
Their brands include Invicta, I By Invicta and Activa.
In 2005, The Invicta Care Foundation raised $127,846 to support disaster relief causes related to Hurricane Katrina. The donation was given to the American Red Cross to help those in need after the hurricane's destruction.
In 2012, The Invicta Watch Group shipped free watches to American soldiers serving overseas.
- "About Invicta", Invicta corporate website
- "Eyal Lalo: President of Invicta Watch Company of America", timezone.com, Interviewer: Richard Paige, June, 2000
- Bannan, Shauna, "Invicta Care Foundation donates funds to charitable causes", 12 February 2012
- Invicta Care Foundation website
- "Hollywood Company Donates Designer Watches To Soldiers", CBS Miami, May 29, 2012
- "Invicta launches Jason Taylor watch collection" South Florida Business Journal, November 6, 2012