Ioannina National Airport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Ioannina National Airport
Κρατικός Αερολιμένας Ιωαννίνων
|IATA: IOA – ICAO: LGIO
|Elevation AMSL||1,558 ft / 475 m|
Ioannina National Airport (Greek: Κρατικός Αερολιμένας Ιωαννίνων) (IATA: IOA, ICAO: LGIO) is an airport located four kilometers from the city center of Ioannina, Greece. Its full name is Ioannina National Airport - King Pyrrhus.
|This section requires expansion. (August 2010)|
- 1953: Construction of the first building on the airport.
- 1965: Extension of the airport terminal by 450s.m.
- 1993: Extension of the airport terminal by 600s.m.
- Highest airport station:2150s.m.
- Highest floor of parking place:19.700s.m
Airlines and destinations
operated by Olympic Air
- Greek Airports: Ioannina National Airport
- Greek Airport Guide: Ioannina Airport
- Ioannina National Airport New Project Ioannina National Airport
- Airport information for LGIO at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This article about an airport in Greece is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|