From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iodine is a chemical element.
Iodine or iodine may also refer to:
- Iodine clock reaction
- Iodine deficiency
- Iodine Recordings
- Iodine test
- Iodine value
- Povidone-iodine, a common antiseptic
- Tincture of iodine
- Lugol's iodine
- Little Iodine, a comics character
- "Iodine", a song by Leonard Cohen from his album Death of a Ladies' Man
- Iodine (film), a 2009 Canadian science-fiction film
- iodine, a tool for tunneling IP traffic over DNS.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iodine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.