|Years active||since 1985|
|Associated acts||Laurent de Wilde, Sting, Dee Dee Bridgewater|
Ira Coleman (born 1956) is an American jazz bassist.
He appears on four albums by Paris-based pianist Laurent de Wilde and has worked with artists such as Dee Dee Bridgewater, Milt Jackson, Ulf Wakenius, John Esposito, Joanne Brackeen, Herbie Hancock, Tony Williams, Ayọ and Antonio Farao.
- 1992: Live at the Blue Note – Franco Ambrosetti
- 1994: In from the Cold – Jonny King
- 1996: Below the Bassline – Ernest Ranglin, with Idris Muhammad, Gary Mayone, Monty Alexander
- 1997: Recontre – Georges Arvanitas
- 1998: Gershwin's World – Herbie Hancock
- 1998: Black Inside - Antonio Faraò, Jeff Train Watts (ENJA Records)
- 1998: Mirrors – Joe Chambers
- 2002: This Is New – Dee Dee Bridgewater
- 2002: Soul on Jazz – Philip Bailey
- 2005: J'ai Deux Amours – Dee Dee Bridgewater
- 2013: Evan – Antonio Faraò