From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iram or IRAM may refer to:
- i-RAM, a solid-state drive based on volatile electronic memory (RAM)
- Berkeley IRAM project, research into intelligent random access memory
- Internal RAM, the memory range internal to a CPU
- Institut de radioastronomie millimétrique, operates two radio astronomical observatories
- Institut Reine Astrid Mons, a school in Belgium
- Instituto Argentino de Normalización y Certificación, an Argentine institute known as IRAM
- Institut de Recherches et d’Applications des Méthodes de développement, a French institute dedicated to developmental research.
- Iram of the Pillars, a lost city located on the Arabian Peninsula
- Improvised Rocket Assisted Munitions, an improvised explosive munition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.