From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Irani may refer to the following:
- Anything related to Iran
- Irani Traditional medicine.
- Irani, an ethno-religious group in Indian subcontinent
- Irani, an ethnic group in former USSR (mainly in Uzbekistan)
- Iranian peoples, ethno-linguistic groups which come from ethnic groups that speak Iranian languages as their mother tongue.
- Iranian languages, a group of 87 individual languages including Persian, Pashto, Kurdish, Lurish, and Balochi.
- Irani, Santa Catarina
- Irani, a community and a surname of Zoroastrian people in India.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Irani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.