From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Irby may refer to:
- Irby, Merseyside, a village on the Wirral Peninsula, England
- Irby, Virginia
- Irby, Washington, a community in southern Lincoln County, Washington, USA
- Irby (surname)
- Irby, the family name of the Barons Boston, a branch of the peerage of Great Britain
- Irby in the Marsh a settlement in Lincolnshire, England
- Irby upon Humber, a village in North East Lincolnshire, England
- Scott Irby-Ranniar (born 1984), American singer
- Ireby (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.