From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ire or IRE may refer to:
- Extreme anger; intense fury.
- Ire, a mountain in France
- Irē, is the Livonian name for Mazirbe, Latvia
- A town in Oye, Nigeria
- an abbreviation of Ireland, usually referring to the island of Ireland or bodies that represent it such as the Ireland national rugby union team (IRL is more commonly used for the Republic of Ireland and NI for Northern Ireland)
- Institute of Radio Engineers
- Institute of the Regions of Europe - a European research institute
- Investigative Reporters and Editors
- Iron Realms Entertainment
- Iron response element - A regulatory RNA sequence
- Irreversible electroporation - A medical soft tissue ablation method
- IRE (unit) - A unit used to measure amplitude of composite video signals
- Institute for Regional Education, the organization responsible for producing the Qatsi trilogy
- Initiate-Response-Evaluate (IRE) model of questioning in education
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.