From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Irenaeus is a Christian name.
- Irenaeus, Saint Irenaeus of Lugdunum (Lyons), one of the Church Fathers
- Irenaeus of Sirmium, a bishop that was beheaded in 304, and then canonized
- Irenaeus of Tyre, archbishop of Tyre until 449
- Irenaeus (Bekish) (1892-1981), Metropolitan Ireney, Primate of the Orthodox Church in America
- Irenaeus Referendarius (Ειρηναίος Ρεφερενδάριος), poet, an epigram of which is found in Palatine Anthology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Irenaeus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.