|Beauty pageant titleholder|
Miss Tatarstan 2010
7 February 1992
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Title(s)||Miss Tatarstan 2010
At the national contest for "Miss Tatarstan", Sharipova entered by accident. On a shopping trip, she came to look at the contestants in the qualifying round and was spotted by the organizers, who picked her out of the crowd and persuaded her to enter. With no experience in modeling she was surprised to win on 31 January 2010, but decided to enter "Miss Russia". Sharipova won the title of the first "Vice-Miss Russia 2010" in March 2010, winning a grant to study at any university in the world. 
Sharipova was born in the village of Apastovo. Her mother Elena previously won "Miss Uzbekistan". She moved to Kazan to study at the Kazan State Technical University, specializing in fashion design, and plans to finish her studies.
- Shamsivaliyeva, Vasilya (10 March 2010). "Irina Sharipova: "I aim to compete in International contests"". Intertat. Retrieved 1 June 2010.
- Irina Sharipova represent Russia in Miss World 2010
- "Ирина Шарипова из Татарстана стала первой "Вице-мисс Россия-2010"". Tatar-inform.ru. 2010-01-31. Retrieved 2010-05-14.
- Desyatova, Christina (7 March 2010). "Первой "Вице-Мисс-2010" Ирине Шариповой победа "перешла" по наследству". Komsomolskaya Pravda (in Russian). Retrieved 1 June 2010.
- Rybakova, Natalya (1 February 2010). "Ирина ШАРИПОВА". Tatar-Inform (in Russian). Retrieved 1 June 2010.
- "оЕПБНИ ╚бХЖЕ-лХЯЯ-2010╩ хПХМЕ ьЮПХОНБНИ ОНАЕДЮ ╚ОЕПЕЬКЮ╩ ОН МЮЯКЕДЯРБС // KP.RU - йЮГЮМЭ". Kazan.kp.ru. 2010-03-23. Retrieved 2010-05-14.
|Miss Russia World
|This Russian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|