From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up irish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Irish may refer to:
- Ireland, an island in north-western Europe, on which are located:
- The Irish language, also known as Irish Gaelic, a Goidelic language spoken in Ireland and by communities worldwide
- Irish (Junior Cert), a subject of the Junior Cycle examination in secondary schools in the Republic of Ireland
- Irish people, people of Irish ethnicity, people born in Ireland and people who hold Irish citizenship
- Irish cuisine
- Irish (name), a first or last name
See also 
- Irish nationality law, determining who can become an Irish citizen
- Irish related topics, list of articles related to Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.