From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up iron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Iron is a metallic element.
- For the use of iron as a material, see History of ferrous metallurgy
- For iron as a mineral, see Iron ore
- Iron, Aisne, a commune in northern France of the Aisne département
- Iron County (disambiguation), a county in several U.S. states
- Nahal Iron, or Wadi Ara, a valley in Israel
- Yir'on, a kibbutz in northern Israel
- Medieval territorial entity located what is now North Ossetia
- Iron (Ensiferum album)
- Iron (Silent Stream of Godless Elegy album), 1996
- "Iron", an album by Erik Ekholm
- Iron EP, an EP by Woodkid (real name Yoann Lemoine)
- "Iron" (Woodkid song), a song from the EP
- "Iron", a song the Within Temptation album, the Unforgiving
- "Iron" (Nicky Romero and Calvin Harris song)
- Clothes iron, smoothing-iron or flatiron, often called simply iron, used to remove wrinkles from fabric
- Iron (metaphor), a common adjective used in terms such as Iron Curtain
- Iron (golf), a type of golf club
- Iron dialect, a dialect of the Ossetian language
- Al-Hadid ("Iron"), a surah in the Qur'an
- Iron (planes), a part of a hand plane
- SRWare Iron, a web browser which is a variant build of Google Chromium
- Safety curtain, a fire safety device sometimes referred to as an iron in British theatres
- An obsolete unit of length, equal to 1/48 inch.
Main article: Irons (disambiguation)
|Look up ironing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ironing may refer to:
- Iron in mythology
- Soldering iron
- Irones, fragrance compounds in the essential oil of the Iris plant
- Human iron metabolism
- Iron supplements
- Ironing (metalworking), a manufacturing process used in the production of aluminum cans
- Iron Cross, German military decoration
- Norn Iron, nickname for Northern Ireland
- Scunthorpe United F.C., nicknamed "The Iron"
- West Ham United F.C., nicknamed "The Irons"
- Iron Man (disambiguation)
- Iron Lyons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.