Iron Butterfly (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iron Butterfly may also refer to:
- Iron butterfly (options strategy), an investment strategy
- The Iron Butterfly, a 1989 Hong Kong action film directed by Johnnie To
- A nickname for the 1930s movie musical star Jeanette MacDonald
- A nickname for Imelda Marcos of the Philippines
- Iron Butterfly, a fictional character from the comic book series Shadow Cabinet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iron Butterfly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.